The Race is On Horse Oil Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace




'The Race is On'
24 x 36  Oil on Canvas

SOLD
Contact me for commission work. Laurie
   © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010


 I have a new tool box.  I promise to take pictures. We bought it late yesterday but could not unload it in the rain. Hopefully today we will do it. It replaces my wire basket thing and it is strong and rolls where ever I need it.  So today I will be moving it into the studio and beginning sketches on the 5 ft by 5 ft painting for my Arizona collector.  Also will try to finish up my plans for my upcoming workshop.  I think I will have one here in Mt Vernon and one at Dena Wenmoh's Ranch at the Bunkhouse.   Dallas is still not ruled out either. Eventually there will be two or three guest rooms right here at the lake in our home and you will come here to work in my studio with me.    Again if you have not emailed me to let me know you want the schedule, do so now. Email me that you are interested in receiving the workshop information.  Email here


OH yes, stop by the CFAI site and see the final work posted for the December Art Challenge. The winners will be up by January 1st.

Laurie Pace 
 
 Discover Equine Art, Horse Paintings, Contemporary Horse Paintings, Abstract Horse Paintings, Realistic Horse Paintings as International Artists posting daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Equine Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment