"Sam's Girl" pencil by Texas artist Linda Bein of the Bein Gallery


Discover Equine Art, Horse Paintings, Contemporary Horse Paintings, Abstract Horse Paintings, Realistic Horse Paintings as International Artists posting daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Equine Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

"Sam's Girl" pencil by Texas artist Linda Bein of the Bein Gallery

"Sam's Girl"
Graphite on paper 13"x16"
$185
My friend sent me photos of her horses; this is her favorite girl and  she is gorgeous.  You can view more of my equine work on www.beingallery.com or www.kidsartinsouthlake.com or this blog.
I enjoy drawing and painting horses for friends, they enjoy the gifts. If you know a horse-lover commissions are a great idea for gifts.
To inquire contact me at www.lindaabein@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment