Finish Line by Texas Artist Kay Wyne


Finish Line is a 16" x 16" Oil Painting...Sold. But I had to post it since it is the first Saturday in May....the Kentucky Derby runs today! It is always a fun time to watch....especially all the traditions that go along with the derby. I have the Kentucky Derby on my bucket list...I hope to get there sometime! Anyway, I posted this painting because of the day, and I hope the race is fun, exciting, colorful and memorable. Have a great day....Kay
Discover Equine Art, Horse Paintings, Contemporary Horse Paintings, Abstract Horse Paintings, Realistic Horse Paintings as International Artists posting daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Equine Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment