First Day Out - Arabian foal oil painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

8 X 8 Oil on Canvas Panel $125 
READY TO HANG
Includes shipping and insurance
I can only do so many landscapes and birds and other animals...then it's back to the horses. I intend to cover this one with an acrylic polymer which makes the colors POP. There is no way to show what it really looks like on the computer, but it I plan to put it in an upcoming show where it can be viewed properly. (If it doesn't sell first!)
Don't forget my 100% happiness-money-back-including-shipping guarantee!
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD
Or, send me an email
I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments:

Post a Comment