Finish Line by Kay Wyne


Discover Equine Art, Horse Paintings, Contemporary Horse Paintings, Abstract Horse Paintings, Realistic Horse Paintings as International Artists posting daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Equine Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.



This contemporary 16" x 16" original oil painting is sold.  I had a request yesterday from a collector to see more equine subject matter, so I was revisiting some of my horsey paintings.  The intense colors and loose brush strokes give the painting energy and motion.  I will be painting plein air today and then in the studio to finish a landscape that is on my easel.  Thanks for viewing this blog....have an artful day.  Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment