Solo show by Oklahoma equine artist Jonelle T. McCoy


"Harbinger" 

As a new member of cfai I want to introduce myself. I'm a 50 something Oklahoma artist that specializes in contemporary equine art. I use a technique of lines to define the subject and I love to use bright color. I strive to express passion, movement and energy in my work, plus mood and emotion. I will be hosted by Sweet Earth Studio at 412 E. Main Street in Shawnee, Oklahoma for a solo show in the month of February 2013, opening reception at 5PM to 9PM on Feb 12th. The showing will be until the 28th. If you are in the area I welcome you to stop by and visit. For more info please click on the link provided. Thank you! Jonelle T. McCoy 
http://sitekreator.com/internationalequineartists/Exhibitdates.html

No comments:

Post a Comment