Stained Glass Horse Window


 
I was asked to do this design for a stained glass company who in turn made it into a huge transom window. I no longer have this but thought you all might be interested.
 
I transfered my own drawing into Photoshop and began to work out the 'anchor points' for the lead threads.This is the actual window.
 
Big job, but I was very pleased.
 
I think for memory the window was around 30 x 48".
 
Please visit my website at WWW.Yessy.com/raeandrews
 
 
 
 
Discover Equine Art, Horse Paintings, Contemporary Horse Paintings, Abstract Horse Paintings, Realistic Horse Paintings as International Artists posting daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Equine Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment