Water Gets You Rett, perfect expression for a rainy day by Oklahoma Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy


"Water Gets You Rett"

Every once in awhile I host a contest on Face Book that I call "P2P", which stands for Photo to Painting. I pick a theme, mood, situation, gender etc and participants post their photos in hopes I'll pick theirs as the paintings subject. Early in the beginnings of this contest I had a photo posted that spoke to me so profoundly I HAD to use it, and it's become a favorite of mine. This is of a paso fino gelding in the theme pasos in water, his nickname is Rett. I love playing with words for my titles, this acrylic was named "Water Gets You Rett". It hangs over my computer monitor in my makeshift spare bedroom studio, I see it every day. And like my other favorites, I never tire of seeing it. Hope you enjoy it too. Prints can be purchased by visiting here: http://fineartamerica.com/featured/water-gets-you-rett-jonelle-t-mccoy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment