Color Fast Final Contemporary Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Color Fast
24 x 30 inches Oil on Canvas. 

From the tight sketch with black paint to the heavy stroking of palette knife oil... you have the finished painting. I am learning less it best as I begin to examine different approaches to the canvas.

Cannot wait to paint again tomorrow. Need to order more canvas as I have gone through two full orders of my specially stretched canvas from Rupen at http://canvasplace.com  He uses special smooth canvas on my ordered pieces, not the norm. I do not want a toothy surface to work on.  


I imagine God would not like a 'toothy surface' to work on with us either, but being human we tend to really get dirty in life. We are full of mars and scratches and rough on the edges.  He is ever patient with us waiting for us to let go and let Him lead. It would be less wear and tear on our lives.  

Keep it simple.


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist
Golden Pond Studio



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment