Paintful Painful Journey on Canvas with Contemporary Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Pain.ful  oops Paintful Journey? 
24 x 30 inches Mixed Media on Canvas.  

This really was a painful journey.  I am at the point of floundering and questioning direction with work as I want to grow and not stay stagnant.  The new studio and new house has been awesome for us and I have been painting quite a bit the past six weeks.  So I was playing around on approach and you will watch today and for the next two days how this one evolved.   

Remember I am a commercial artist by trade so picking up the lines in charcoal and black paint were going in a different direction this time...but really?


I say that often about things that happen in life... really? Expect the unexpected and you will never be surprised.  

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist
Golden Pond Studio



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment