Three in the Sun Contemporary Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Three in the Sun 
9 x 12 inches Oil on Canvas. Available.

Leftover paint always bugs me... and I had a sketch filled with energy and my knife took off with the leftovers on this 9 x 12 canvas. This is available if you want to email me. Special pricing for the summer. 

I am ready for the weekend. How about you? Father's Day is upon us and I already have thought of my dad this entire week. I miss him. He went to live with the Lord last year. Hoping hubby likes what the kids are getting him.  He keeps taking things over to use Larry's grill across the street. Ours was toast so we left it behind at the lake. Three guesses what will be here for him this weekend. 

I might even get a break from the kitchen now!  
Happy Fathers Day.

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist
Golden Pond Studio



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment