Horse Paintings White Stallion Running by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Slowly coming to.... 
16 x 20 inches Oil on Canvas.  

I began working on the head of the horse first and coming down the neck in this equine painting.  I was not sure about the background colors, but decided to play them up rather than take them out. Normally I would be taking them out... I can feel the strength in the composition and for the third time painting in the past week, feel a strength in myself that has not been there in awhile.

 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts. Psalm 55:8-9


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment