Journey of a horse painting Rio Grande by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2012

Journey Continues Rio Grande Horse Painting, not done yet....
8 x 5 Feet Oil on Canvas  Commission SOLD


This is my first pulled back look at the painting. It is huge in my studio and I am not able to light the far top right corner for you to see the balance in the painting.  I see spots that need more work and that is where I will be working next. I will post the final later this week.



Words of my Heart...

You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Psalm 16:11


Fall is creeping in and the leaves are turning... the golds and reds are salting and peppering across the piney greens.  It is a glorious time to walk and enjoy God's beauty surrounding us.  We have much to celebrate and give thanks for.



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment