A Herd of Color Contemporary Abstract Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

A Herd of Color
24 x 36 inches Oil on Canvas. SOLD 

This is another one of my signature Painted Pony Pulls. Can you tell I have an addiction to color?  I know it shows in my work. When I try to do a quiet painting... I find it dull to my senses and I begin adding in color to bring in energy. It infuses the painting with Spirit.

In life we might consider that God's light in our lives is what brings in the color, energy and spirit to each of us.


Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.
Psalm 143: 8-9


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment