Beginnings of a Pulled Painted Ponies... Contemporary Horse paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

A pulled Painted Pony in Progress... Night Runner 
12 x 18 inches Oil on Canvas.  

Well, I was going to pull straight through, but Terry walked in and was ready to leave for a Whole Foods run. I do not like to miss those at all.
I was into a lavender and prussian blue mood as I began to pull this small version of the Painted Ponies. These horses are tied to my heart and have been since 2006. See the finished painting tomorrow.

Guard my life and rescue me; do not let me be put to shame,
    for I take refuge in you.  May integrity and uprightness protect me,
    because my hope, Lord, is in you. Psalm 25:20-21

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment