Contemporary Equine Painting on my easel.....Kay Wyne


Discover Equine Art, Horse Paintings, Contemporary Horse Paintings, Abstract Horse Paintings, Realistic Horse Paintings as International Artists posting daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Equine Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.
Contemporary Equine Painting
48" x 48" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
I have been working on this painting for months.  I worked on it all day yesterday in the studio, and now I am not sure if I am finished or not.  I need to put a title on it and a few more highlights, and then it will be finished.  Thanks for looking at my art...this is Day 26 in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.  Contact Kay Wyne for purchasing information.  Thanks, KMW

No comments:

Post a Comment