Day Two Whatever you Do... Contemporary Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace.

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013
The Four by Six Foot Canvas with Blue surface paint.


The image.


My sketch as I made layout decisions on paint movement.



Day Two Progression
4 x 6 Feet Oil on Canvas. SOLD 

Today was a light day of just wiping and coating the canvas with blue paint over the words. I do not want to cover the words yet, but want them to bleed through this layer.  You can see the photo I am working from and my sketch to decide on paint movement... Sometimes it works, and sometimes it does not! Stay tuned tomorrow.

On the Second Day of Christmas

Two Turtle Doves
The Old and New Testaments, which together bear witness to God's self-revelation in history and the creation of a people to tell the Story of God to the world.



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment