Progress of Ponies on the Ridge Horse paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Just a quick update note... There are so many wonderful people in the drawings each day for the 12 Days of Christmas... I am going to offer a few more drawings coming soon. I will keep your names in the drawing if you were not a winner, so watch for some new pieces available for you to win.

  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Ponies on the Ridge
24 x 36 inches Mixed Media on Canvas. 

Ooohh.. I do not know my direction today. This is where I left off but for me it is too defined... YET..there is a spiritual feel to the softness of this piece. The piling on of layers of experience and paper and color blend together to weave an interesting texture and style.  Today will be more experimenting on it. Part of me realizes I have to trust what is evolving and not wipe it out to try my own way. 


“How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”

The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.  Luke 1:35

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment