Color Rising, Contemporary Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Color Rising
24 x 36 inches Oil on Canvas. SOLD 

A beautiful new painted pony piece for a friend in San Francisco to decorate her new law office.  She asked for the feminine colors and I think I delivered it in this contemporary horse painting.

With some deep thought and a lot of prayer, I may be not be blogging daily.  I can only believe you get tired of getting my emails daily and seeing either older pieces or old thoughts even at times. 

With the job of editor of Visual Language Magazine I stay pretty involved on the computer with many artists daily. I am working this spring to be back in the studio more and bring to you NEW work and new pieces and new ideas for art.  If there is anything you would like to see me paint, please email me by clicking HERE, or going to my website and use the CONTACT ME page.

I want to celebrate you this year and try to give back more to my collectors, so you will have to check in occasionally for give aways. Books, paintings and more.

From Gary Mueller, a Methodist Minister on Facebook is posted a comment from last Friday. I have to stop focusing on the struggle of making it all work and focus on what is working and the gifts I have and want to share. 

“God Really Does Change Your Life!”
by Gary Mueller


Something destructive happens when you choose to focus on what you don’t have – the right job, the house you want, the car of your dreams or enough money in the bank. Something wonderful happens when you focus on what you do have - even in the midst of real struggles in your life. When you focus on what you don’t have, you quickly develop an attitude of entitlement. This inevitably makes you more and more self-centered, which takes you away from God. However, when you focus on what you do have, you begin to experience overwhelming gratitude. This makes you more and more God-centered, which takes you into a ever-deeper relationship with God. The irony, of course, is that the more you make it all about you, the more you struggle. While, the more you make it about God, the better off you are. Confused? Well that’s exactly why it’s important to remember that God really does change your life! #GodNMe

BTW... Happy Birthday to my youngest son... he is one of my greatest gifts from God.  Hope to see him more in the studio this year too.



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment