Finish Line by Kay Wyne

Finish Line
16" x 16" Oil on Canvas
Sold
Contemporary Equine Painting
This painting was painted several years ago, and I was looking at it because I have two equine paintings on my easel right now.  I need to put the finishing touches on them.  Today is Day 20 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days, and although it might appear that I have not been painting ---- I have.  I have forgotten to take my camera to the studio, and need to finish up everything that I am working on.  Thanks for looking at the art posted here....Contact me for more info on my art.  Thanks, Kay

Discover Equine Art, Horse Paintings, Contemporary Horse Paintings, Abstract Horse Paintings, Realistic Horse Paintings as International Artists posting daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Equine Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment