Whirlwind Contemporary Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Whirlwind
24 x 36 inches Oil on Canvas. Available for sale. 
Email me.


 Close ups below of the knife work and colors.








Right now it is in the 'Hanging out" mode while I study it over a week. Changes can always happen. The most important change is being back in the studio painting.  

When we are faced with problems and tough issues, we must believe that God has his way in place and we must trust. Believe me as I feel like this has lasted a very long time, since the second week of December in fact.   I sort of missed out on Christmas and New Years. But for whatever reason, I am home and not out and about among people right now.  I am going to take this week to slowly gain back strength and paint again.  Terry has been awesome keeping up with all the house keeping and the cooking.  In fact he is down there right now cooking as I am blogging.   


And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. 2 Kings 2:11



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment