Whirlwind Progress of Contemporary Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Whirlwind
24 x 36 inches Oil on Canvas. Available.
Email me here.

I took the time to hand paint some verses from 2 Kings 2 across the bottom of the painting. I will know they are there and it strengthens me to paint on with the spirit of the writing. 

With the second image I have begun to use my oils and my palette knife pulling patterns and colors throughout the contemporary horse painting. I miss working with my oils and knife. It is like icing a cake!

 And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so. 2 Kings 2:10


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment