Abstract Horse Art by Oklahoma Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy "Sailors Delight"


© "Sailors Delight"

Yesterday I posted about a horse frolicking in the sea, this one is also oceanic in theme, something that always makes me think of my father since he was in the navy, and taught me as a child the rhyme about red sky at night, sailors delight, red sky in the morning, sailors take warning. This deep gold happy palomino is in that rich red light of the evening, the "Sailors Delight". This acrylic 20"x 16" is gorgeously set off by lovely bronzed stars just past the thin white stack frame and finished off on with the deep red wood patterned outer frame. This golden paso is available through my home studio for $375.00 plus shipping. Prints can be purchased here: http://fineartamerica.com/featured/sailors-delight-jonelle-t-mccoy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment