Abstract Horse Art by Oklahoma Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy "Jewel"


© "Jewel"
Just recently I got the chance to see this painting (and a few others) in it's collectors home. It was beautifully displayed in a room where guests can see it while grouped together. It was perched on a very attractive solid wood easel that had been found in a second hand store that offered higher end merchandise. I was so pleased to see it as a focal point in that room. It's really meaningful to me to get to see a painting that's passed out of my hands again to have the chance to study it again in person rather than by looking at it through my image files. I wish I could do this with all my paintings. Ah, the travels I could take and enjoy- and especially the ones in other countries and overseas. Maybe someday........ "Jewel" sort of looks like stained glass, it was painted with acrylics on a gallery wrap canvas. I also think it has the colors of Spring and of Easter eggs! Happy Easter everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment