Abstract Horse Art by Oklahoma Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy "#27 Summer 2013 60 Series"


© "#27 of 2013 Summer 60 Series"
This painting speaks my feelings for today quite well- feelings of exuberance- not only did I have a wonderful time for the first day of a horse riding get together weekend with dear friends, my internet that has been down for several of the past few days is back in service. So hopefully it will stay functioning so I can continue to post, connect with everyone and write my blogs, I missed being able to do that! Tomorrow is another day of riding and sharing with friends. And what better way to go than on a paso fino- I love my smooth riding horses so much! #27, is one of my Summer 2013 60's Series, and one I decided to keep around.     

No comments:

Post a Comment