Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy "Falcon de Vez"


© "Falcon de Vez"
Some time ago before I really had started to develop my signature line style, I painted some portraits in a more realistic style. This beautiful golden palomino paso fino stallion Falcon de Vez - owned by Dr. Bill in Florida- photo taken by Mary Berg, was the winning photo in one of my P2P contests on FB (photo to painting). This acrylic was painted on a Frederick's watercolor canvas, they have such a smooth, smooth fine surface to work on. The paint just glided on. Sold to the stallion owner. My oh my how I love those golden horses.

Don't forget that the Summer of 2014 60 Series kicks off tomorrow morning! Don't miss these daily paintings, stop in and visit to see what's new each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment