Art by Oklahoma Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy "Snowplace like Home"



© "Snowplace like Home"
Though this is something of a seasonal painting depicting wintertime, which I know everyone is so very sick of it and are ready for Spring to really settle in, it's the message of the title that meant more to me. I am quite often homesick and miss my family- I'm far away and a regular schedule of visits just isn't possible, but I did get a chance to see my folks and a sibling with my husband last month, and it was wonderful, and was over far too fast. To me, home is Upstate NY, and will be always in my heart. So no matter the season- home is where I'd love to be. "Snowplace like Home" is an acrylic on an 11"x14"x1.5" gallery wrap canvas and is available currently through my home studio for $175.00 + shipping. Email me at mccoysartworks@gmail.com for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment