Art by Oklahoma Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy "A Fresh StHeart"


© "A Fresh StHeart"

I got such a wonderful response for the painting with the filly wearing flowers in her mane sporting a heart on her cheek (Heart of the Matter), there were mentions of doing a similar "repeat", and since I do very much enjoy painting horses and flowers together, I created this mare with her flowers and heart imprinted cheek. This is the same size, a 20"x16"x1.5" gallery wrap painted with acrylics, and I've dubbed her "A Fresh StHeart" (a fresh start). If you'd like to have this graceful mare decorate your wall, send me an email for more info at:
mccoysartworks@gmail.com
She is priced at $450.00 + shipping. Until she is claimed, I'll just have her hang around in my studio for my enjoyment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment