Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy "#39 June 30th" Summer 2014 60 Series


© #39 June 30th
Today is "#39 June 30th" for this years 2014 Summer 60 Series. We're now into the second half of the series. These are 6"x 8"x 1.5" gallery wrap canvases, ready to hang. This series will run for 60 straight days, the paintings are $68 each and I'll be donating $8 of each sale to 501(c) horse rescue efforts, shipping is extra. Last year I donated the portion of sales as they sold, this year to keep it simpler I will donate a lump sum from the sale of paintings- each buyer will be listed on the receipt of payment for verification. This series officially started May 23rd and runs until July 21st posting at 8AM on all my blogs, and each days featured painting will be posted on FB God willing. Last year they sold fast, it's a first come- first serve- basis- payment due upon receipt of invoice via paypal. If you don't have a paypal account contact me and we'll figure it out privately. Let's help some horses- you buy- I'll donate! Thank you! mccoysartworks@gmail.com
They will also be posted at http://jonelle-t-mccoy.artistwebsites.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment