Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy "#60 July 21st" Summer 2014 60 Series


#60 July 21st
Today is "#60 July 21st" for this years 2014 Summer 60 Series, and concludes the end of the series. These are 6"x 8"x 1.5" gallery wrap canvases, ready to hang. The paintings are $68 each and I'll be donating $8 of each sale to 501(c) horse rescue efforts, shipping is extra. Last year I donated the portion of sales as they sold, this year to keep it simpler I will donate a lump sum from the sale of paintings- each buyer will be listed on the receipt of payment for verification. Payment due upon receipt of invoice via paypal. If you don't have a paypal account contact me and we'll figure it out privately. Let's help some horses- you buy- I'll donate! Thank you so much for following my series and helping out the horses. For more info on the series or other artwork, please email me at: mccoysartworks@gmail.com
They will also be posted at http://jonelle-t-mccoy.artistwebsites.com/ but will only be there for a short time after today. To see the whole series, visit me at: http://jonellet-mccoy.squarespace.com/summer-2014-60-series/

No comments:

Post a Comment