Art by Abstract Contemporary Oklahoma Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy


In an effort to kick start my creative flow after the really tiring past week I had I did a rare, VERY rare pencil sketch for one of my "Rhythm and Hooves" show paintings. I usually just go for it directly onto the canvas with what I see in my mind, but this time I wanted to map out my composition and it's flare in an effort to unlock the creative flow. Look for the painting titled "Flamenco". This will likely be the biggest of the grouping at 24"x18" on gallery wrap canvas. I have it basically laid out on the canvas and I'm feeling optimistic. If I can remember to, I'll get some in progress photos- often once I start painting I go "in the zone" and don't come up for air until many hours later. 


visit me at: jonellemccoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment