Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy


© "Deep in it" sold
Seems like the world is a troubled place anymore, whether you look at it in a micro or macrocosm. There are days when I can brush it off and forge on, but there are days, and sometimes longer, that the weight seems harder to handle. Everywhere you look, there's something happening that causes strife and stress. So where do you go, what do you do to escape the madness? I have found my release in my art. It's not always the perfect panacea, but it's a world I create, that I have somewhat a measure of control over. Been a rough stretch of time for me lately, and what I see and know that's coming concerns me- so I have paint, brushes and canvases lined up as my fighting front line. I've chosen "Deep in it" for today, full of the depths and eddy's that can hide rip tides. Got to be strong to not be swept away. 
 
Jonelle T. McCoy
McCoy's Gaited Horse Artworks
Your Equine Art Connection! 
mccoysartworks@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment