Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy


© "Wintertime (the Sleigh Horse)" SOLD
Yesterday I joined in the fun and worthy cause of the ALS ice water bucket challenge. It was invigorating and refreshing actually on such a hot day as we had in Oklahoma- fact is these are the dog days of August, it's going to be hot, hot, hot for days to come. So in keeping with a cool idea, ice bucket/cold and chilly, I am sharing an early and first of a series, the Seasonal series, a frosty cold acrylic named "Wintertime (the Sleigh horse)". This painting stems from a memory of a sleigh ride in deep, very cold winter in Quebec, Canada at a family dairy farm. It was bitter cold, and snowing, biggest flakes I'd ever seen. Enjoy, and I hope this cools you if you are in a hot climate area like I am!    

Jonelle T. McCoy
McCoy's Gaited Horse Artworks
Your Equine Art Connection! 
mccoysartworks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment