Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy


© "Oklahoma Grass Fire"
It's so very hot here where I am in central Oklahoma, the days are hovering just at or near 100 degrees during the mid day. It stays warm all through the night. We are so dry, no rain has fallen here in awhile. I see the grass dying and worry sometimes about the grass fires that can spark up in these kind of conditions. A few years ago when the heat and drought were relentless, there were terrible fires, homes and farms destroyed. It was frightening. I painted "Oklahoma Grass Fire" as a way to express my feelings. In the meantime, I will pray for rain. Could be here if we're lucky mid week.


Jonelle T. McCoy
McCoy's Gaited Horse Artworks
Your Equine Art Connection! 
mccoysartworks@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment