Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy


© "Encore"

There are 12 acrylic paintings in my "Rhythm and Hooves" set, this piece is a 20"x16"x1.5" gallery wrap acrylic of a golden textured horse with accents of turquoise and teal. I've been thinking of how to approach doing my horse paintings in a similar fashion to my line style, but by a different technique. I was very happy with how it developed, and turned out to be one of my favorites.I named it "Encore" with the intention to see if I liked this new way of creating my horses and if my fans liked it and wanted to see more, I'd be happy to oblige and do this again. It is SOLD, so indeed, I will do more!


 Jonelle T. McCoy
McCoy's Gaited Horse Artworks
Your Equine Art Connection! 
mccoysgaitedhorseartworks.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment