Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy


Peek at the painting "Opera"

Here's another peek at my music/dance themed set. This one was a challenge I placed on myself to portray the horse from an angle I find difficult to execute. I guess for that reason it's become on of my favorites because I liked how it came out.
Shawnee, Oklahoma First Friday September 5th is rapidly approaching, and that means my
ONE NIGHT ONLY solo show "Rhythm and Hooves" will be set up for public viewing at the Sweet Earth Studio Mingle Gallery. Select unsold pieces may be immediately entered into the OKC State Fair fine arts competition the following day but will still be available for purchase, and can be picked up/delivered after the fair closes, no later then September 23rd. This acrylic is called "Opera".

Jonelle T. McCoy
McCoy's Gaited Horse Artworks
Your Equine Art Connection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment