Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy


#13

#15

#17

I don't have a wip update for you again this evening, so here are more of the smalls I have available. These would be great little gifts for the upcoming holidays, who doesn't like that special, one of a kind surprise? For your horse loving spouse, children, family away from home, friends, acquaintances, your barn manager, farrier- the list goes on. These are part of the Summer of 2014 60 series that weren't claimed, and with these, the gift keeps on giving since I donate $8 of each sale to horse rescue efforts. There is some money in the fund waiting to be donated, I'd like to see it grow a bit more to make the money I give go further.  They are all 6x8x1.5 gallery wrap for $68 each + shipping. 
These are going to be posted from earliest to latest, with 3 each post. So far #2, #5 and #8 have been posted. Please feel free to contact me for more info, or to purchase. Thank you! 

Jonelle T. McCoy
McCoy's Gaited Horse Artworks
Your Equine Art Connection! 
mccoysgaitedhorseartworks.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment