Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy


© "Blooming Everywhere" SOLD

 I can feel it! The world is ready to burst open and come back to life! 

There has been days of rain, water puddles everywhere, ponds filled to overflowing, green is showing up, flowers are blooming, trees are budding and some have flowered. Growth, and new life bursting and blooming everywhere! Oh how I love Spring! The color comes back, the sun shines longer, the days get warmer- everything about this time of year delights me! I was even surprised by the appearance of a crocus, I haven't seen one of those bloom in years at my farm. 

Do you feel this way too? Is this your favorite time of year? Indeed, each season has it's pros and cons. Along with the warmer weather comes storms, so far the rain has been gentle, but look out, it will get dicey soon here in Oklahoma- but that's a subject for another time. For now I'll just put on my muck boots and who knows, maybe I'll revisit a childhood activity of finding rain runoff and changing the way it flows. Ahhhh..... the simple things, the wonderful things.


Jonelle T. McCoy
McCoy's Gaited Horse Artworks
Your Equine Art Connection! 
mccoysartworks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment