Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy


© "Opera"


April 15th was the last day to turn in taxes. It's a day of many things: relief (they're DONE!!!), angst (how am I going to pay this?), excitement (alright! I'm getting money back!). I finished mine up last month, and paid in for the first time in awhile, but that's just how it is. I chose the acrylic painting "Opera" from my Rhythm and Hooves Series because the emotion expressed can be interpreted several ways. It's meant to imply the booming big voices of the opera singer, but it could be laughter, it could be a scream, it could be a yell. I imagine what you see could be a reflection of your state of mind at the time. I get a smile when I see it, I find it amusing. I hope your tax experience was not bad, and you get some $$$ back to play with, maybe even to invest- in art! 

Jonelle T. McCoy
McCoy's Gaited Horse Artworks
Your Equine Art Connection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment