Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy


"Eternal Flame" 20"x20"x1.5" textured acrylic- $600.00

The 60 series is over, but it's influence has remained with me. It's challenging to come up with so many paintings in so little a time frame, but I like the playfulness of doing them, and also, the creative stretch and digging deep to tap the well. Several of the paintings really spoke to me once done, and I've already created one large painting I'll be showing soon, but this one I am particularly pleased with, inspired by the series finale #60. The turquoise is so alive and dancing, I felt like I was creating super hot flames. A few names floated around in my head, but I settled on "Eternal Flame". I've added a side by side photo so you can see the comparison of the two. "Eternal Flame" is 20"x20"x1.5" textured acrylic gallery wrap canvas and offered for sale direct from me for $600.00 + shipping. 

Next I'll post about another series inspiration that will be shown in NY at an equine festival. That will be in a day or two. Jonelle


Jonelle T. McCoy
McCoy's Gaited Horse Artworks
Your Equine Art Connection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment