"Horses at Jones' Camp," small art, watercolor, plein air painting, by Louisiana artist Linda T Snider Ward

A small plein air watercolor of horses near the Jones' Camp. There were at least twenty horses who all had to come up to me to see what I was doing. Once their curiosity was satisfied, they all got down to the business of grazing. It was a lot of fun and challenging trying to capture them on paper, as they moved here and there.

More of my artwork can be seen on my  website and my Etsy shop




Discover Equine Art, Horse Paintings, Contemporary Horse Paintings, Abstract Horse Paintings, Realistic Horse Paintings as International Artists posting daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Equine Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment