Western Art, Fine Art, Cowboy Painting, Horse, "Trust" by Colorado Artist Nancee Jean Busse, Painter of the American West

                                                  

It was a long winter. My beloved Dad died, after a difficult final battle. The weather was atypically cold and dreary. The eldercare for both of my parents was, at times, exhausting. During that time, I would look through my photo library for inspiration; any kind of inspiration. I did find inspiration there, in old photos of more lighthearted times, photos of our children when they were young and carefree, bucolic summer vacations, and photos of the wildlife I love so much. There was one particular photo, though, that stood out and I knew it was time to paint my version of it. The photograph depicted an old hand and his horse, at the end of a hard day. Both were weary and ready for rest. The long light of late afternoon shafted across a meadow and illuminated both of them in soft, bright warmth. Their quiet, trusting relationship was evident. At the end of a long, hard day, they had each other.

 36"x24" Acrylic on Board/Available

 Prints are also available HERE

 Visit http://Nanceejean.com; to view more of my work


  Follow me on facebook
  Follow me on Pinterest
  Follow me on Instagram



Discover Equine Art, Horse Paintings, Contemporary Horse Paintings, Abstract Horse Paintings, Realistic Horse Paintings as International Artists posting daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Equine Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment