Original Equine Painting "Greener Pastures" by Nancee Jean Busse, Painter of the American West

These gorgeous horses were running in a pasture north of Kalispell in June. What could be lovelier?

16"x12" Acrylic on Board

Click HERE for pricing.

Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram
Discover Equine Art, Horse Paintings, Contemporary Horse Paintings, Abstract Horse Paintings, Realistic Horse Paintings as International Artists posting daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Equine Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

2 comments:

  1. You really made my day with this intriguing post. I spend much time reading this post. I really appreciate your effort. Checkout New Year Wishes For Boyfriend 2020

    ReplyDelete

  2. very informative and impressive article. Thanks for sharing with us
    cyfuture cloud

    ReplyDelete