Partner Midnight Dance Abstract Horse Painting by Texas Equine Artist Laurie Pace



Partner Midnight Dance
20 x 20 Acrylic on Canva
     
This was painted similar to a piece I did last year with a single horse in it.
My reference photo as two horses in it so I decided to paint both of them in it this time.  I think I am done, but will look at it one more time later today.

Contact me for your own painting. Laurie
  © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2011
 


Discover Equine Art, Horse Paintings, Contemporary Horse Paintings, Abstract Horse Paintings, Realistic Horse Paintings as International Artists posting daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Equine Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment