Traveling Three Horse Oil Paintings by Texas Equine Artist Laurie Pace, CFAI, Artists of Texas




Traveling Three

11 x 14  Oil on Canvas
SOLD

© Laurie Justus Pace Graphics One Design 2011




This was painted exactly a year ago today.  My dearest and oldest friend was shot to death in Shreveport LA by one of her students.  Today was the first day of the trial of the 17 year old that shot her. This is a day I will never forget....and my prayers are with my friend's family, her husband, her mother and her daughters. This painting holds a dear place in my heart almost like the tears that fell as I finished it.  We are indeed on a journey in our lifetime and it is what we do for others that matters and makes a difference. Spread the light and the energy.

Discover Equine Art, Horse Paintings, Contemporary Horse Paintings, Abstract Horse Paintings, Realistic Horse Paintings as International Artists posting daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free our daily posts of Equine Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

No comments:

Post a Comment