Abstract Horse Art by Oklahoma Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy "BHound to Get There"


© "BHound to Get There"

Tomorrow's the day I announce a major life change. It's exciting but I still want it to be over so I can breath knowing it's done, it's set, the course has been chosen. I feel really good about my decision, I believe- that's just it- I believe I'm "BHound to Get There". BHound was my first large sized painting attempted, a 24" tall x 48" wide acrylic. It was shown and got a first placement and a purple rosette Superintendents award which is basically a Best of Show award. I was so thrilled! This NFS painting in it's gorgeous custom frame hangs over my headboard so every night I go to sleep knowing whether in life or in my dreams, I have a direction to go. Prints can be ordered here: http://jonelle-t-mccoy.artistwebsites.com/featured/bhound-to-get-there-jonelle-t-mccoy.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment