Abstract Horse Art by Oklahoma Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy "Awake in a Dream"


© "Awake in a Dream"

So now that I've made my intention to give my heart and soul to my art in honor of this great gift I was given from above official, it's going to be somewhat surreal to adjust to the scope of this change. I will be making a transition from being someone's  employee to being my own boss and employee. It's like a dream! So for today's painting I've chosen "Awake in a Dream", this 16"x 20" was done in acrylics using the wonderful and completely fun and versatile Golden's High Flow acrylics. If you haven't tried them- you might find them to be an excellent new avenue for your creations. I am wide awake yet I feel like I'm in a dream, a GOOD dream. Have you followed your heart? This painting is sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment