Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy


 © "Live Again"
My heart is broken on hearing the news of Robin Williams death. From what responses I've read, his passing will have a deep impact on the nation, and I can't imagine the pain his family must feel if we, who only knew him from what we saw of his work, have tears in our eyes and profound sadness to have lost such a talented and brilliant actor and comedian. I painted this canvas as a memorial to my young niece who passed unexpectedly earlier this year like Robin did yesterday, so I want to share it again for expressing my pain of loss. I'm sorry you felt you had nowhere to turn Mr. Williams, may God take your soul and keep you safe from what torment your spirit suffered. We will miss you Robin- so very much........

Jonelle T. McCoy
McCoy's Gaited Horse Artworks
Your Equine Art Connection! 
mccoysartworks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment